[Koha] Request for Some Help With MARC Cataloging Questions.

Nicholas S. Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Wed Sep 14 10:53:19 NZST 2005

 Hey Koha Crowd...
I'm hoping this list has a few people with MARC cataloging expertise - as in
how (if at all) the subject and other data would be massaged/enhanced, etc
before you'd like it in your catalogs - who would be willing to be pestered
a bit.  Apologies if that's cryptic, the full explanation is a bit longish.

I'm in need of someone to ask some questions about preferences, etc
regarding using our Favorite Format for records interchange.

It is for a potentially nifty thing to make using all the data provided by
other libraries easier, and has (maybe) some potential as a add-on to
systems like Koha eventually.

If anyone's willing to hear me out, please drop me a line,
Nick Rosasco
nrosasco at acm.org