[Koha] some problems with koha

Deepa Kannan deepakannan at chintech.org
Wed Sep 7 21:57:36 NZST 2005

Sir,
We have installed Koha version 2.2.2 on Centos 4.1/x 64.
We have got few problems in Koha
the problems are,

1> While editing the biblio the edited result is not shown.The result is
being submitted and it is present but can't view it.Actually the item is
displayed in biblioitems but when it is edited the whole row is not
displayed again.

2> item barcode 1 to 99 is present in the database but cant take the
record.The search result is obtained as no result found.
Items
Item type
 Location
  Status
 Date Due
Last seen
 Barcode
  Volume
Computer
books
Chintech
On issue
to 275
11/01/2004
04/01/2004
98

Computer
books
Chintech
On issue
to 298
07/09/2005
31/08/2005
99

Computer
books
Chintech
0

01/01/2004
100

Computer
books
Chintech
0

101

Computer
books
Chintech
On issue
to 279
11/01/2004
04/01/2004
102

Computer
books
Chintech
0

01/09/2005
103

the records are present but when searched for the barcode (1 to 99) the
result is obtained as "no result found."
here we tried using 001 to 099 but no use.

3> in MARC check, in parameters panel
i suppose there should be no error but  we have got one and i don't see
how to correct it.
Sir, could u advice me where to edit , the MARC check result is as shown
below
Checking MARC setup
                Test
               Result