[Koha] Of printers and barcodes

Calvin Park linuxsys at davisny.edu
Sat Sep 3 02:35:32 NZST 2005

Greetings all,

I have what (I hope) is a quick question. Well, it's sorta several
questions, but anyway.

We are in middle of migrating our library to Koha. We need to generate
barcodes, but when we go to the barcode generation page and click on
"Generate Barcodes" nothing happens (we have PDF::API2 installed). I
clicked on the "Printer Configuration" thinking that it perhaps was
trying to print directly to a printer. When I clicked the configuration
link I received an Internal Server Error. I'm assuming I'm missing
another modules somewhere along the line, but can't find anything on
Kohadocs that might tell me what I'm missing.

In addition I was curious if Koha was capable of printing to a network
printer. The reason I ask is because our Koha server is sitting nicely
in a rack and isn't connected to a local printer. Thanks in advance.

--
Calvin Park
Systems Administrator

web: www.davisny.edu