[Koha] Re: [Koha-devel] koha 2.2.3 ?

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Jun 20 19:25:07 NZST 2005

Rachel Hamilton-Williams a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> I've just been to visit a local school who'd managed to install koha 2.0
> rather than 2.2.2 - and I was recommending she upgrade - but wondered if
>  2.2.3 was out/going to be out this week in which case she could hold
> off for a few more days

Koha 2.2.3RC is installed since thursday in "Ecole des Mines de Nantes".
[*] Unless they report a major problem, 2.2.3 should be officially here
on wednesday morning (i'm GMT+2, so it means late wednesday for you, so
probably thursday ;-) )

[*] i've added this RC internal release to avoid 2.2.2 problem, a
blocking bug that needed a 2.2.2b 2-3 days after, boring at least some
french libraries. I'll probably continue with RC installed on 1 library
from minor release to minor release.

--
Paul POULAIN