[Koha] MARC problems

Nathan Ehresman nehresma at css.tayloru.edu
Sun May 1 08:29:33 NZST 2005

Hi,

I am a Linux System Administrator who was asked to install koha on a
machine for a local school.  I am a complete newbie with library
software and I'm stuggling with some of the terminology.  Anyway, Koha
is installed (2.2.0) and runs but when I attempt to add a biblio
(that's how you add books to the system right?) I get an error in the
koha logs saying there was an error in SearchMarc.pl and something
about using an undefined value as a HASH reference.  My question: this
is a standalone machine without any type of network connection.  Do I
need MARC and how do I turn it off?  Also, what the heck is MARC?  :)
Thanks for your time.

Nathan

--
nre