[Koha] cleaning materials out of database?

c. murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Sat May 7 03:00:02 NZST 2005

Hello list,

Well, I have 2.2.2 running on Woody--many thanks to all of those who
helped me out earlier.  I think the main reason I was having trouble
getting the installer to run completely was that I had a # in my root
mysql password.  Once I got rid of that, it completed the install, at
least on mysql 3.2.3.  Phew!

Anyway, I actually got some material records imported into Koha (YES!),
but on my first couple of attempts I didn't have the mapping set up
properly and I tried deleting the data from the 3 main tables (biblio,
biblioitems, and items) so I could start from scratch, but apparently I
missed deleting something somewhere, because now I have duplicate
records.  Can anyone tell me what other tables I need to delete the
data from in order to completely empty out all material records?

Thanks!
c.