[Koha] NPL - Z39.50 - returns results and then reloads nonexistent page (Error 404)

Mike D. dalgity at htl.net
Thu Aug 18 01:05:50 NZST 2005

Hi, I've got something strange happening with the z39.50 client. When I do a
Z39.50 search it opens a new window and automatically starts refreshing the
page. It will say "Still ?? requests to go" then start returning results and
the ?? starts counting down. It briefly displays the final results but then
does one last refresh resulting in an Error 404 Page not found message. I ONLY
have this issues when using the NPL intranet interface. The default interface
seems to work fine.