[Koha] Problems with Book Basket

Phill Hardstaff phillh at spc.int
Thu May 26 14:25:36 NZST 2005

Hi all, I have this problem on 2 separate, very different installations. When I click on book bag in OPAC, then click on send I get an internal server error, and this is logged.

Global symbol "$dbh" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac-sendbasket.pl line 59.
Global symbol "$bibid" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac-sendbasket.pl line 59.

If you comment out "use strict" in opac-sendbasket.pl then this disapears and it works but is not the good solution :) Anyone else seeing this, if I leave "use strict" out and get to the point where I can fill in an email address and click on send I then get another internal server error that this time logs :

Undefined subroutine &main::MARCgetbiblio called at /usr/local/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac-sendbasket.pl line 59.
[Thu May 26 12:56:56 2005] [error] [client 172.16.2.22] Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac-sendbasket.pl

Any ideas ?

Cheers

Phill

--

Phill Hardstaff
MCSA, CCNA, A+, Network+, Inet+, Server+

Phone +687-260141
Mobile +687 838091
Fax +687-263818
Email phillh at spc.int