[Koha] Updates to www.koha.org

Russel Garlick russel at katipo.co.nz
Sat May 21 17:46:17 NZST 2005

Hi everyone,

Notification of some updates to http://www.koha.org

HOMEPAGE
http://www.koha.org/
I have quickly inserted some links to other Koha websites. I will make
these more prominent soon, but at least they are there for the meantime.

And before anyone asks, I like to separate links to other websites from
the main navigation for a website so that it is clear when you are going
to a page off site. So this is why I haven't added these links to the
left hand side navigation.

FAQ PAGE
http://www.koha.org/faq/
This has been updated to look more like an FAQ page and some of the more
technical FAQ's have been removed and references made to the FAQ on the
  Wiki. Some of these were way out of date, so I have just tried to keep
the more general, non version specific ones here.

INSTALLATION AND SUPPORT
http://www.koha.org/installation/
Removed links to outdated manuals and included some information for
installing on other platforms.

CONTACT US
http://www.koha.org/about/contact-us.html
Updated with new personnel

If you have any contributions or edits please read the Contributing To
This Website page http://www.koha.org/about/website.html and then
forward them to kohaweb at support.katipo.co.nz

Have a good weekend,

Cheers