[Koha] Error in MARC check!!!

priya ilango priyailango_a at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 17 21:12:28 NZST 2005

Hi

  I'm using Koha2.2.2b, in the parameters module
suddendly i saw one msg in MARC check ...it shows a
mistake that can BREAK Koha's database! when i clicked
:

item fields:  	ALL items fields MUST :
             # be mapped to the same tag,
             # and they must all be in the 10 (items)
tab

i somehow tried to modify the tag structure .. but tat
error was not going...Someone suggest me a idea so tat
it would be a great help to u...
Suffering with this problem...(coz it may affect the
database...)

Priya..