[Koha] How to search for items on loan?

Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it
Tue May 17 18:32:04 NZST 2005

Hi,

it would be helpful if kohaadmin could search for the items currently on
loan. Not just their overall number (as is possible with Reports), but
their complete list, with the possibility to identify the loaner.

I can't see an appropriate field in /cgi-bin/koha/search.marc/search.pl,
so I tried to add a link in the Koha-MARC table of correspondences, namely
952z (not existing) to items.issues.

Querying mysql interactively,

select * from items where (items.issues > 0);

actually lists all the items currently on loan, whereas querying Koha
through search.pl with

and (0 952z >= '0')

returns the empty set.

Is there any more straightforward way that I am not considering? (Do I
need to hack search.pl and add my own query?)

Thank you for your suggestions.

Giuseppe.