[Koha] Z39.50 "breeding.pm" errors

Steven F.Baljkas baljkas at mts.net
Tue Jun 14 16:17:26 NZST 2005

Monday, June 13, 2005    23:14 CDT

Hi, Ryan,

Good to see a fellow Canadian looking at Koha!

I am not able to tell you about what is missing viz. the technical error you are getting, but as a frequent user of AMICUS I would note that one can sometimes have problems when searching by ISBN. I have never found an adequate explanation, as, when I have located desired records, they often have ISBNs entered correctly. That might well indicate an AMICUS glitch.

Once you get a technical answer to your error message, if you still are missing records by ISBN search, it would be worthwhile trying title search or title browse search just to make sure.

Good luck with your implementation of Koha!

Cheers,
Steven F. Baljkas
library tech at large
Koha neophyte