[Koha] NPL Question

Phill Hardstaff phillh at spc.int
Wed Mar 30 10:49:49 NZST 2005

Hi all, if this just my setup or is this like this for anyone else, if I use the default template for the Intranet site searches on the catalog page it works fine. An example, I go to catalog home in default and search for a bar code I know exists, I get the right result back, but from NPL I get

You did not specify any seach criteria
Try another search

When I click on start search for the above both NPL and default call diferent pages

NPL calls http://koha.spc.int/cgi-bin/koha/search.pl

Default calls http://koha.spc.int/cgi-bin/koha/search.marc/search.pl

Deafult will find a bar code I know exists, NPL will not, yet NPL will find the item fine from Returns and the NPL OPAC page works fine as well, it's just the NPL catalog page search that does not seem to work for me :( But the "Quick Search" on the side menu of NPL calls http://koha.spc.int/cgi-bin/koha/search.marc/search.pl and works OK for me.

Cheers

Phill

--

Phill Hardstaff
MCSA, CCNA, A+, Network+, Inet+, Server+

Phone +687-260141
Mobile +687 838091
Fax +687-263818
Email phillh at spc.int