[Koha] z3950 servers | more

Karl Agee kdagee2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 04:04:19 NZST 2005

Sorry to keep spamming the list, but, I am <trying> to
get this z3950 search feature going with the library
of congress server and it doesnt seem to co-operate.

what are some other good servers out there that I can
try?  I've heard there is a good canadian one.

I have a hole poked in my firewall at port 7090 for
both tcp and udp (dont know what protocol this
uses)....but, my firewall logs dont show anything
going out or coming back in through that port.

do errors from the z3950 daemon show up in any of the
koha logs?

-karl