[Koha] From Marrakech-MAROC- to KOHA community

ZAHRAOUI Maati biblio_marrakech at postmaster.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 12:24:15 NZST 2005

Hi!
I'm very happy and proud to be among the KOHA Community!and very sory for my bad english!
I'm trying to use KOHA in our Library(FACULTY OF MEDICINE OF MARRAKECH -MOROCOO-)
We 've been using the INMAGIC DBTextworks.
We think  KOHA 'is more untersting for us.It's just one mount that we 've started that project...

Can you please indicate a listing of KOHA supporters speaking FRENCH.
Thank you very much.
Long life to KOHA!