[Koha] WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!! It works.......

Karl Agee kdagee2 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 03:42:44 NZST 2005

Steve Baljkas was kind enough to work on some of my
data...I fed him a file of isbns that Mike Revey
pulled out of my raw data.  Steve pulled down the data
from LoC and made it up into a test marc format file
using marcedit I think so I could try it out and it
worked!  I was able to import the data, and searched
some of the isbns I sent him and I found them in the
resivoir and I was able to add the biblios
successfully to the database!!!

It really wasnt too hard.  If I can figure it out..a
non-librarian..then I think our library ladies at the
chruch can do this....

Now, If I can 1) get the rest of the data into order
(my local perl wizard is going to work on that and 2)
get the z3950 search daemon running, I'll be all
set...

--Karl