[Koha] Problem selecting title in OPAC view

Else Paeglis else.paeglis at oceaniamed.org
Wed Mar 9 17:33:06 NZDT 2005

Hi there,
I am trialing the Koha software currently and have entered half a dozen
biblio entries and a few members. In the intranet/librarian version all
seems to look ok.

I switched to the OPAC view, did a keyword search and retrieved 4 items.
When I clicked on the title link of any of them I then got this error
message:
Internal Server Error
to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the
error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the
error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I did indeed contact the IT person who had installed the program for me to
trial but his response was that he took a quick look and couldn't solve it
(an installation bug he thinks?) and that I may get a better response from
this list since he is no expert and doesn't want to become one currently in
case we decide not to use Koha.

He also sent me a copy of the error log entry which is:

[Wed Mar  9 07:37:53 2005] [error] [client 147.10.75.173] File does not
exist: /usr/local/koha/opac/htdocs/500.shtml
HTML::Template->output() : fatal error in loop output :
HTML::Template::param() : attempt to set parameter 'marcsubjcts' with an
array ref - parameter is not a TMPL_LOOP! at /
usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/HTML/Template.pm line 2963  at
/usr/local/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac-detail.pl line 76
[Wed Mar  9 07:37:56 2005] [error] [client 147.10.75.173] Premature end of
script headers: /usr/local/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac-detail.pl

So does anyone out there know how to help?
Thanks,
Else

Else Paeglis
Medical eLibrarian
OUM Educational Services Australia Pty. Ltd
16 Business Park Drive, Notting Hill, Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3168
Intl. Ph: +61 3 9558 8333
Intl. Fax: +61 3 9558 8355
Mobile phone: 0407 600 638
Email: else.paeglis at oceaniamed.org