[Koha] Koha 2.2.1 is available

Phill Hardstaff phillh at spc.int
Wed Feb 23 16:35:27 NZDT 2005

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 04:24, Paul POULAIN wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The new version of Koha is available.

And very nice it is, I just did an install and bought over all my DBtextworks
stuff, about 35,000 records and it's looking real good. A few questions.

1) What should I be mapping the call number to, is 942k correct ? Given that
in my old database this is all one field.

2) Is there a French version of the NPL OPAC theme ? (the default css theme is
UGLY) If not and no-one else is doing it then I am prepared to try and get it
done here with Professional translators, who should I see about this ?

Some traps I found so that others might not have these problems.

1) Search.pl fails with 500 server error. In the error log I see. "ERROR:
Date::Manip unable to determine TimeZone"

Cause is my time zone is NOT included in manip.pm, so at line 103 I hard coded
"aedt" as my time zone a temp fix, my zone by the way is SBT. I need to get
some Pacific zones added to manip.pm though :)

# Local timezone
$Cnf{"TZ"}="aedt";

phillh at phillh-pc1:~> date
Wed Feb 23 11:10:14 SBT 2005

2) z3950 bug not fixed, still need to add around line 90

my $context=C4::Context->new();

in the daemon script.

3) There is some text on the reports page that says blabla :)

data exports
# blabla

4) The z3950 daemon worked for me on 2.0 but not in 2.2.1, I keep getting this
that I haven't had time to find out what it is ?

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server has gone away
at /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/z3950daemon/processz3950queue line 142.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server has gone away
at /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/z3950daemon/processz3950queue line 145.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server has gone away
at /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/z3950daemon/processz3950queue line 150.
DBD::mysql::st fetchrow failed: fetch() without execute()
at /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/z3950daemon/processz3950queue line 151.

All in all this is a vast improvement over 2.0, thanks Paul and all the team.

Cheers

Phill

--
Phill Hardstaff
MCSA, CCNA, A+, Network+, Inet+, Server+, CIW Assoc.

Phone +687-260141
Mobile +687 838091
Fax +687-263818
Email phillh at spc.int