[Koha] [OT] marc editor...

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Fri Feb 18 22:00:26 NZDT 2005

This is not strictly a koha question but...

By some week a people will arrive in my organization, with the task to
pick up all the books in internal library and build a database.

I can install koha for this, but the time are tight and i'm thinking if
there's some simpler tools that can be used to build a marc record set
(possibly scanning some Z35.80 servers, and in UNIMARC format) that
then i can import in koha.

Thanks.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

			    Grazie, Polonia!
			http://thankpoland.info/