[Koha] koha2marc.pl and sampledata1.2

Ryan ryan at edsx.com
Thu Feb 17 15:20:25 NZDT 2005

A slew of questions from a koha (and perl) neophyte:

(1)  What is the status / function of koha2marc.pl?   (with respect to
following)

After installing koha 2.2, I installed  sampledata1.2 with no errors (
after modifying records from some tables -- biblio and biblioitems were
unchanged).
But now I need populate marc_biblio etc to get any search results.
 (2)   --this seems true whether marc support is 0 or 1.  Is this the
expected behaviour?

So I run koha2marc.pl , which fails:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'frameworkcode' cannot be null at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 343.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Column 'bibid' cannot be null at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line 459.

marc_subfield_structure.frameworkcode is empty string, not null, for all
records.  (default marc21 structure def'n accepted at install).

MARCkoha2marcBiblio($dbh,$biblionumber,$biblioitemnumber)
calls MARCkoha2OneField, which expects $frameworkcode as an argument,
but does not supply it.  (causing the framework null error??)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
ryan /ohio/usa/