[Koha] Errors in log, please help

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Feb 4 22:29:10 NZDT 2005

[error] ERROR: Date::Manip unable to determine TimeZone., referer: http:/=
/my.site:8080/cgi-bin/koha/members/memberentry.pl?actionType=3DAdd

This error is explained on "man Date::Manip" or "perldoc Date::Manip".
Basically, you can either configure /etc/timezone or use a SetEnv TZ
instruction in the koha-httpd.conf sections near the PERL5LIB ones.
I can't remember the exact value for a SetEnv TZ because I picked the
timezone solution when I hit this problem.

I suspect that error is important, but I could be wrong. It's been a
while since I worked on the membership code.

--
Hope that helps,

MJR/slef
http://www.ttllp.co.uk/koha/