[Koha] Some doubts about issuing rules

Andrés Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Fri Feb 4 06:22:14 NZDT 2005

In our library we have a situation that we don't fid how to represent it
with the current schema of issuing rules, maybe you can give us an idea.

For every biblio we purchase we give a special treatment for the first
item of that kind we purchase.  That items are labeled different and
their a called "room only items" (ejemplares de sala, in spanish). This
books are only borrowed in house during week days; but on weekends
they're borrowed till the next weekday (tipically monday). The remaining
items of that biblio fit on the standard issuing rules.

We want to enforce this rule but we don't find a clear way of doing
this, without modifing some CGI and maybe the database estructure.

Any comments will be appreciatted

Andres