[Koha] Is there a language field in mysql tables?

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Tue Jan 25 12:18:07 NZDT 2005

Hi Zhang

> Sorry.I mean that if there is a language field which stores the language
> of books,not the language of the Koha interface.

We did put one in for UNIDO - they have books in different languages and
wanted people to be able to search on that basis - however that was a
modified 1.9 I think, and I don't think that field is in the new version.

We are doing an upgrade for UNIDO at the moment, and I'm assuming that's
one of the things we'll be changing, so would you like that added to the
general release, and I'm assuming you would just choose the UNIDO
templates to access it?

It will be a few weeks away, but hopefully not more than that.

Cheers
Rachel