[Koha] Pb install koha 2.2

Joshua Ferraro jmf at kados.org
Tue Jan 18 10:19:08 NZDT 2005

Hi there,

The most likely reason for this error is that you previously installed
Koha on the same machine and did not delete the kohaadmin user before
trying to install from scratch.  Here's the solution:
1. log into mysql (mysql -uroot -pyourmysqlpassword)
2. switch to the mysql database (use mysql)
3. delete the kohaadmin user from db and user (delete from db where user like "kohaadmin"; and again for user).

Then you'll need to delete the files that your (now defunct) koha installation
created (/etc/koha.conf and /etc/koha-httpd.conf, as well as user/local/koha)
and you should be good to go with a fresh install.

Joshua