[Koha] difference between 2.0.2 and 2.2

Joshua Ferraro jmf at kados.org
Thu Jan 13 12:40:46 NZDT 2005

Hi Eric,

Welcome to Koha!

2.2 is the latest stable release of Koha and 2.0.2 is a patched up version
of the last stable release.  I would go with 2.2 if I were you as there are
several improvements in how MARC data is processed (such as improving the
searching).  Check out the kohadocs.org site for help installing and managing
Koha 2.2.  And if you have any questions about installing don't hesitate to
post them here or hop on IRC (we hang out at irc.katipo.co.nz #koha) and
ask them.

Joshua