[Koha] marc mapping questions.

Tim McMahon - West Liberty Public Library tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Thu Jan 13 07:43:20 NZDT 2005

I was mapping to 245b, but the menu for Koha links only lists
bibliosubtitle.title.  I'm using version 2.2.0.  If I have things
figured right, I should be putting our formats into item types.  Some of
our formats are fairly long, so I'll need to convert them to something
that will fit into Koha items.  I have the text conversion down, but now
I'm having problems figuring out how to update the records with a perl
script.

Thanks

--
Tim McMahon