No subject

Thu Nov 17 10:58:26 NZDT 2005

you can unzip the file with
tar -xzvf filename.tar.gz

then simply cd into the directory and run installer.pl
./installer.pl

After the install you will need to add:

Include /etc/koha-httpd.conf
to the bottom of your /etc/apache/httpd.conf file
and you will also need to uncomment the env_module line in the "LoadModules" section of the /etc/apache/httpd.conf

Joshua