No subject

Thu Nov 17 10:58:26 NZDT 2005

be a disastrous blow to Koha.  Development and bug fixing are both moving
forward, and the community seems to be quite healthy.  There are also good
signs in the larger oss4lib community around us, members of different
development groups are talking together and there seems to be some
interest in cooperating where it makes sense.

Where do we go from here?  Well, it's important to find a new QA/Testing
manager.  It's also important for us to get a rock-solid 2.0.0 release out
the door.  I'm confident that we'll accomplish both, and in the fairly
near future.

thanks,
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org