[Koha] 2.2.0 official and online help

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Dec 23 21:51:57 NZDT 2004

Hello koha folks,

As announced, the official 2.2.0 should be out on january, 3rd or 4th.
There is a little thing missing in our preferred ILS : ONLINE HELP

The parameters section is done (thanks to nelsonville guys)
The member section is done (thanks to BWS johnson)
The new modules are documented (serials & for example, thanks to me)

Catalogue is partially done
Acquisition is not done

So if some of you have a CVS of 2.2.0RCx installation somewhere and some
minuts, don't hesitate to write some help.
take care of it when i'm back

Just be carefull some help exist on the CVS that is not on the wiki.
If you have a 2.2.0RCx, you have all the existing doc, except member
section that has been provided recently by BWS johnson.

Thanks

--
Paul POULAIN