[Koha] IS koha is stand alon System

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Thu Dec 16 03:01:30 NZDT 2004

>> WE have installed Koha in our Library.It is working only on one
PC.The OPAC is running on every PC on Campus. But The whole Package is
not working.Can we give limited access to our library staff. eg For
Librarian Whole.For circulation Librarian only circulation etc.

>> When we enter data in koha few fields are not show like DDC, LC or
UDC. Editions, etc. And there is import export problem.

>> Can we change password of koha. Plz help.

I believe that this is a reference to the all or nothing protections,
which I know was a known bug. However, I don't know if it was fixed in
the upgrade or if the individual is using an RC version. In anticipation
of this eventually getting fixed, I created a staff account.

As far as setting the password on the staff account, that I can help
with. And knowing the fact that I am not Paul, I bet I have a very funny
backwards way of changing passwords.

First, log in to the Koha lime green intranet screen using your username
and current password.

I do a member search for staff.

I click it when it comes up.

There should now be a button that says "Change Password"

Click it, change it, and click confirm password and done.

Brooke @ Hinsdale MA