[Koha] Re: Koha installation in win32

Dana Huff dana at sefovan.org
Tue Dec 7 07:20:40 NZDT 2004

Hi Boss,

There are full instructions on installing Koha 2.0.0 on Win32 at http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/koha_wiki/index.php?page=KohaOnWindows. Follow them carefully and you should be able to install successfully.

I have successfully installed Koha on Win XP Pro and have been running a small seminary library for about 3 months now. I have wanted to upgrade the install to Koha 2.2.0 RC3 (for testing) but to this point have been unsuccessful because the upgrade/install script is not Windows friendly, but that's about what you can expect from Open Source software which is really geared to Linux/Unix. But, not to worry, when the 2.2.0 release is stable and ready for production they will make an MSI installer available.

If you have any problems, I might be able to help.

Regards,
Dana Huff