[Koha] Translation instrutions

Martin Longo jmlongo at uncu.edu.ar
Sat Dec 4 00:12:16 NZDT 2004

Hi Jose ...

I've been working on the translation of Koha v2.2RC2 and I can say that
it's almost done...

The procedure - in general- implies to create a .po file from the
english templates with tmpl_process3.pl (as Indranil said) then
translate the text strings in the .po file with a tool like KBabel and
finally regenerate a new set of translated templates....

If you want I can "save" you from steps 1 and 2 sending you a .po file
(88% translated to spanish) so you will only have to regenerate the
translated intranet templates...  Let me know...

Regards

Martin Longo

--
J. Martin Longo