[Koha] About Z3950 of koha

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Sun Nov 28 15:30:49 NZDT 2004

I recently had a battle to figure out why my z3950 wasn't working. After
some googling and some analysis of our network it appears that z3950 has
trouble getting around certain firewalls. It has something to do with
the ports. We had to pierce the firewall until we could figure out how
to open up the right ports.