[Koha] About Z3950 of koha

Belendia Abdissa belendia_abdissa at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 03:23:33 NZDT 2004

Anybody who Knows the answer please respond

we have a problem with the Z3950, we are not able to use it properly. We are planning to contact the library of congress for more information on how to use their services.

If possible, is there any way where we can test Z3950 using local area network and if you can tell us what are the possible tests need to be done for checking its performance. Because we are not able to get any results from the internet.

Note: we are using redhat 9, Koha 2.1.0, with marc turned on and marcflaviour marc21 and en.

Belendia