[Koha] Acquisition additem-nomarc

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Nov 23 04:39:22 NZDT 2004

Chris Cormack a écrit :

>On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 01:35:25PM +0100, Paul POULAIN said:
>

>>Waylon Robertson a ?crit :
>>

>>>Undefined subroutine &main::branches called at
>>>C:/usr/koha200pre2/intranet/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/additem-nomarc.pl
>>>line 72
>>>Cause: Someone commented out C4::Catalogue. to fix: Remove # in front
>>>of use.
>>>

>>I suppose you speak of 2.2.0RC1 even if your directory if koha200pre2
>>
>>The problem is in known bugs in the release notes : it's due to MARC=OFF
>>systempref.
>>Katipo promised to solve the problem.
>>

>Hi guys
>
>I shifted the subroutine to C4::Biblio, seems all good, so should be fixed
>in CVS

Sorry chris, but I think i fixed the problem a few hours before you,
with waylon on IRC : you just need to add use C4::Acquisitions instead
of deprecated Catalogue.pm. (that's one of the bugfix in 2.2.0RC2)
So i'll roll back your commit into Biblio.pm

let me know if i've missed something

PS : you may argue sub branches should be in Biblio and not in
Acquisition. That may be discussed, I agree. However, it already was in
acquisition and must not be in both packages. And imho, the best place
for such a "standard" sub, should be Koha.pm.

--
Paul POULAIN