[Koha] Acquisition additem-nomarc

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Sat Nov 20 01:35:25 NZDT 2004

Waylon Robertson a écrit :

> Undefined subroutine &main::branches called at
> C:/usr/koha200pre2/intranet/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/additem-nomarc.pl
> line 72
> Cause: Someone commented out C4::Catalogue. to fix: Remove # in front
> of use.

I suppose you speak of 2.2.0RC1 even if your directory if koha200pre2

The problem is in known bugs in the release notes : it's due to MARC=OFF
systempref.
Katipo promised to solve the problem.

Note to katipo & you : removing the # before C4::Catalogue should not be
done : the Catalogue.pm is deprecated (splitted in Biblio.pm &
acquisition.pm) So, any sub called in Catalogue.pm should be moved
somewhere else.

--
Paul POULAIN