[Koha] Errors still from bulkmarcimport

Michael Lake Mike.Lake at uts.edu.au
Thu Nov 11 17:05:30 NZDT 2004

Hi all

This is a follow up on errors in bulkmarcimport.
Im still getting errors with the DBI connect. As a test i'm using the
marc file supplied by Steven Baljkas, emcs2.mrc

Command line is this:

misc$ perl -I /home/rsnsw/koha/intranet/modules bulkmarcimport.pl -file
emcs2.mrc

Output is this:

DBD::mysql::db do failed: Access denied for user: 'koha_admin at localhost'
to database 'koha' at /home/rsnsw/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm
line 289.
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Access denied for user: 'koha_admin at localhost'
to database 'koha' at /home/rsnsw/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm
line 371.
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Access denied for user: 'koha_admin at localhost'
to database 'koha' at /home/rsnsw/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm
line 371.
1 MARC record done in 0.469326972961426 secondsmisc$

Note that there are 3 error messages for this 1 record. Using David
Bigwoods data there are lots of the same above errors.

I have exported KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha.conf and koha.conf is readable by
ugo so bulkmarcimport can read it OK.
The user 'koha_admin' is in koha.conf and the password, lets say its
'secret'.

I can access the mysql koha database like this OK
mysql -u koha_admin -psecret koha
mysql>

and in the mysql user table there is the entry user=koha_admin and
Host=localhost so bulkmarcimport should have no problems connecting to
the koha database !

There is no version number in the bulkmarcimport script to report.
Im using the one from the koha 2.0.1 tarball.

Mike

--
Michael Lake
Chemistry, Materials & Forensic Science, UTS

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If