[Koha] Item type does not show in OPAC - Question 1 again

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Thu Nov 11 14:08:05 NZDT 2004

Hi

> Congrats on this installation which is  presumably the first in Nigeria.
> Am sure it will open more doors for KOHA in this country with great but untapped potentials.
>
> I want us to get more Libraries hooked to KOHA and am sure KATIPO family will support the setting up of a KOHA USER  in Nigeria. A road show may be organised to which KOHA experts may be invited.
>
> Anyone interested?

Possibley :-)  How muc do you think it would cost?

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams                Katipo Communications
MANAGING DIRECTOR                       Ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz              PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz                 New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org