[Koha] Item type does not show in OPAC - answer to your question 3

Gerry Arthus garthus at lilrc.org
Thu Nov 11 08:25:30 NZDT 2004

Olugbenga,

I think I mentioned it previously, use aurox 10.0.1a version for the new version of koha. Redhat has messed around with some files and libraries in order to ensure that you pay for their licenses. Since Aurox is the fedora 1.0 core that is what you would use to set up webmin which you would use to administer the box. Also do not use RPM's, use the tar.gz file, it installs perfectly with tar -zxvf, then reset your directory name (if you wish) and proceed with the install.

gerry