[Koha] Item type does not show in OPAC - answer to your question 3

Steven F. Baljkas baljkas at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 9 07:13:56 NZDT 2004

Monday, November 8, 2004    12:12 CST

Greetings, Olugbenga Adara,

Since the programmer folk have tackled your more difficult technical
questions (especially with the important note on your question 2), I thought
I could handle question 3.

NR = Not Repeating.

This is standard Library of Congress/et al. notation for a field that can
occur only once in a valid MARC record.

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck with your installations.

Cheers,
Steven F. Baljkas
library tech at large
Koha neophyte