[Koha] How to get MARC biblio export to work?

Michael Lake Mike.Lake at uts.edu.au
Tue Nov 2 19:26:25 NZDT 2004

Hi all

I installed Koha last weekend. Installation went fine, its a nice
program. Im evaluating it for use by the Royal Society of NSW's library.
http://nsw.royalsoc.org.au so thought I'd better join the list.

Most things seems to be working fine. I have gone through and setup most
of the things in the "System parameters". I tried the "MARC biblio
export" and as it says "leave blank to export every biblio" thats what I
did. I had loaded the sample data and so I have biblio info in there - I
can search for and find it. But when I click Export it just saves an
empty 'marc.pl' file. I expected lots of MARC stuff.

If I goto: koha/intranet/cgi-bin/export and try

export$ perl -I /home/rsnsw/koha/intranet/modules ./marc.pl

I get:

DBI connect(':','',...) failed: Access denied for user:
'mikel at localhost' (Using password: NO) at
/home/rsnsw/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Context.pm line 368
DBI connect(':','',...) failed: Access denied for user:
'mikel at localhost' (Using password: NO) at
/home/rsnsw/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Context.pm line 368
Can't call method "selectrow_array" on an undefined value at
/home/rsnsw/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Context.pm line 320.
export$

What should I try/look at to solve this?

I am using Koha version: 2.0.1RC1

--
Mike Lake
Caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If