[Koha] Authorization problems between Koha and Mysql

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Nov 1 11:39:04 NZDT 2004

On 2004-10-31 21:20:34 +0000 csg7142 at students.kennesaw.edu wrote:

> bash-2.05b# perl updatedatabase -I /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4
>
> Can't locate C4/Context.pm [...]

Try without the C4 on the end of the command.

> As for the installation log I am not sure where it would reside, I
> checked in
> the dir where I put the tar ball /usr/src/koha-2.0.1 and the koha
> error logs
> are /usr/local/koha/log/.

No, I meant your logbook. Some sysadmins keep logbooks and some use
the "script" command to record installations. If you don't do either,
then we probably can't figure out what went wrong. This is probably a
problem, so:

What would users think of install.pl and upgrade.pl saving a log file
in the current directory when run? Good/bad/indifferent? Home
directory instead?

Thanks for persevering(sp!)

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/