[Koha] Authorization problems between Koha and Mysql

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Nov 1 00:09:17 NZDT 2004

On 2004-10-30 05:45:44 +0100 csg7142 at students.kennesaw.edu wrote:

>> My first thought is that the database did not install completely.
>> There should be 60 or so tables. Can you check whether there are in
>> your copy? (Connect to mysql and enter "show tables;" IIRC)
> mysql> use Koha;
> mysql> show tables;
[...]
> 46 rows in set (0.00 sec)

You are missing a number of tables. Check your installation log for
problems, if you made one. You may be able to fix this by running
scripts/updater/updatedatabase manually, but I've not tried that
recently.

Let us know how it goes, please.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/