[Koha] Translation trouble with Koha

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at icbic.com
Fri Oct 22 22:15:13 NZDT 2004

Paul,

The situation:

1. So far I have translated about 40% of the default_intranet PO file
into Bangla (Bengali - bn_IN) for the 2.2 po (from CVS)

2. I wanted to see how accurate the translations were and tried to
generate bn_IN templates using the tmpl_process.pl script - ON THE Koha
2.1.3 code

the syntax used was `./tmpl_process.pl install -
i /var/www/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/default/en/ -
o /var/www/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/default/bn_IN/ -s
default_intranet_bn_IN.po -r`

3. Landed up with a big mess... the templates got generated but in EN!

My hunch is that I am doing something insanely stupid out here... any
hints?

thanks in anticipation
-indra.

--