[Koha] Has the 2.0.0 version tarball removed from sf site?

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at icbic.com
Fri Oct 22 18:50:00 NZDT 2004

Hi

I urgently need a copy of Koha 2.0.0 tarball... I have a copy at my
office but it is closed till middle of next week for vacations.

The 2.0.0 version is no longer available at sf site. I need to setup 2.0
-> import my mysql dump (based on 2.0.0) -> upgrade to 2.1.3 for
testing.

Can anyone help me?

tia
-indranil

Indranil Das Gupta, Project Lead, CASTLE Project
[Computer Aided Studies, Teaching and Learning Environment]
In collaboration with:
West Bengal University of Technology
Calcutta, INDIA
www.wbut.net