[Koha] Where's the Dewey

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Thu Oct 14 05:54:19 NZDT 2004

You're using 2.1.2, correct?  If so, you might want to try mapping your
call number (Dewey or whatever) to the itemcallnumber field.

Older versions of Koha can split the call number across several fields
(biblioitems.classification, biblioitems.dewey, and biblioitems.subclass).
 That means you may have to adjust your mapping and/or edit the templates
in order to see what you want to see on the OPAC screens.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA