[Koha] Z39.50 search javascript errors

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Thu Oct 14 05:44:23 NZDT 2004

Matt Hartfield said:
> With either the simple or the
> normal/advanced interface, when I edit a MARC biblio and click the
> "Z39.50 search" button I get this Javascript error in the Javascript
> console of my browser

Hmm, that's a little confusing.  Normally you don't edit the biblio, you
choose to add a biblio, supply some search term (like an ISBN), then click
on "Z39.50 Search" to start searching against your list of Z39.50 servers
for a record that matches your search term.  After you've selected a
match, that's when you get the chance to edit the biblio.

I've had no problems with the Z39.50 search -- assuming I remember to
start the daemon  :-)

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA