[Koha] Full Arabic Translation

Mohamed Amin amin200m at uregina.ca
Fri Oct 1 05:54:56 NZST 2004

Hi everybody,
     I'd like to announce that we have finished a full Arabice
translation for Koha-1.2.3
It is now installed in the State Information Service - Resources Center
"www.sis.gov.eg", the system is available for internal use untill now.
It has been tested and accepted by the library professionals in Egypt.
My team and I are working currently in the translation of Koha-2.0.
Also I'm working with some decision makers in the biggest libraries in
Egypt in order to have thier support, as we are thinking of making Koha
the default library system for governomental libraries.
I'm expecting a lot of your support and wish you good luck.
All the best.

Mohamed Amin
Software Systems Engineering
University of Regina