[Koha] Currency on Items

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Wed Oct 6 12:35:34 NZDT 2004

Andres Tarallo said:
> While working with the Items in the koha-MARC link I´ve noticed that the
> books have a price and reposition price, but is not stablished the
> Currency of that price. Koha "assumes" the local currency?

Yes, Koha assumes the local currency.  (Someone may correct me, but I
believe MARC "assumes" the local currency, too.)  You can manage
currencies and exchange rates with Koha's "normal acquisitions" module
when you place and receive orders, but the catalogue record has no way of
tracking currencies and exchange rates.

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA