[Koha] Koha 2.2 release plan & translations

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at icbic.com
Wed Oct 6 07:12:28 NZDT 2004

Hi Paul,

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 15:07, Paul POULAIN wrote:
<snipped>
> I encourage all the translators team to work on actual CVS. I can send a
> uptodate file to translate to anyone requesting it. the opac is about
> 500 lines, the librarian interface is about 3000 lines (without
> OnlineHelp for instance)

Requesting the uptodate file. I'm volunteering to translate Koha into my
mother tongue - Bangla/Bengali (BN), spoken by about 200 million people
in India and Bangladesh.

cheers,
-indra.

Indranil Das Gupta, Project Lead, CASTLE Project
[Computer Aided Studies, Teaching and Learning Environment]
In collaboration with:
West Bengal University of Technology
Calcutta, INDIA
www.wbut.net